Today my son Logan was born. Another perfect baby with all his fingers and toes accounted for. He is so sweet, tiny, and cute. Thankfully we didn't have any complications with the birth and not too much to worry about with my wife's recovery after the labor. Unfortunately, I don't have the same amount of time to dedicate to loving on Logan as I did when my son Garrison was born, because I have so much time I must invest in my classes this semester.
This week, because of President's Day, we did not have class as usual. However, the homework still continues. One thing I have learned is that I crave structure to my writing assignments. The assignments that I have done better with provided a specific scenario to write for. The paper that I dread is also the one that needs to be finalized by Tuesday. I asked the folks in my group if there was a topic to concentrate on, but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to come up with something creative instead.
In the meantime, I'll just have to keep working on my accounting, finance, and business law classes. Well,...when I can pull myself away from my new baby boy.
Congratulations on your new baby! I'm sorry I couldn't provide any direction with the CLOUD paragraphs. I wrote a report on a Ward Council Meeting, a comparison and contrast of two different post-wedding dinner venues, and a proposal for a business article about Chipotle Mexican Grill. When there is not a lot of structure, I just write about what is on my mind. Good luck with the full load of assignments we have for next week!
ReplyDeleteGreat post!